Sunday, July 22, 2012

In Honor Of Grandma GG

 
My grandma Mary Dorothy Elizabeth Sutton O'Neil passed away on June 7th 2012.
We had a family memorial service for her on the top of mountain. On Chinook Pass to be precise. It was a beautiful, perfect day. Everyone there had the opportunity to share their feelings or and experience with grandma. As everyone spoke I was just so overwhelmed. Every single person told of how she made them feel special, loved, not judged, and very important to her. What an amazing accomplishment...to make that many people know that they as individuals were important to her. I hope and pray that when my life is said and done all my loved ones will know without a doubt that I loved them unconditionally and they were so very important to me. I wrote a little about her here. She always had time for me. She called me her Bronny-Winnie. She always hugged me tightly and told me,"I'm so glad to see you!" She was fun and adventurous and independent. I can't wait to see her again!
 
After the memorial we went camping. It was beautiful and fun. Here's uncle Justin and Townsend eating a most delicious tin foil dinner.

 My mom is already just as an amazing grandmother as her mother was. My kids love and adore her. She is fun, loving, and will do anything and everything she can for them. Here she is exchanging smiles with Joan-Claire.
 
 
Thomas by the river.
 
Here's aunt Melanie loving her Naomi and sleepy Joan-Claire.
 
Jairus, Ephraim, and best bud/cousin Adam.
 
Aislyn on the mountain top.Posted by Picasa