Sunday, February 24, 2008

"Where Love Is" and a new dress.

I finally finished it! It only took me two months,but I finished Aislyn's "flower pink dress." I LOVE to sew. Since opening the store and having the baby, time always seems to elude me. I guess I just need to hone my organizational skills and make time for all the things I want to do. Right now I have two other projects in the making. Marley wanted a sailor dress. And since she probably won't think sailor dresses are cool for much longer I thought I'd get right on that. I'm also making Jairus a little button-on short suit out of the same fabric as Marley's dress. I love all things old fashioned. I can't wait to see his cute little knees sticking out below those little shorts, it'll be so cute.


Marley and Townsend have been learning to play a duet. It is a beautiful primary song entitled "Where Love Is." It has been so cool having the kids learning to play the piano. It's something I secretly wish I could do. I know it's never too late, but......finding the time. Anyway I love this song and am so excited for them to perfect this piece.

2 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

Seeing your blog is making me miss you guys!!! You are such an awesome mama! Say hi to Thomas for me.

Kjrsten said...

HEY BRONWYN! I saw your blog on Laura and Tylers blog roll. Oh my dear, Marley and Townsend are so big now! Still sewing beautiful things I see! You are amazingly talented, and 5 kids, wowza! So fun to see your pretty face and precious kids on here!