Thursday, August 5, 2010

Aislyn+Scissors

So today we had a little excitement. As you can see Aislyn did some experimental work with my sewing scissors late last night. This is what I was greeted with this morning as I came out of my bedroom. Pure awesomeness! It was one those moments when you can't decide if you want to laugh or cry. I mean, I was really excited to get some family pictures taken in a couple of weeks. I had happy dreams of everyone looking pretty, clean, and sweet. And now....uh, this.

Luckily we have a new friend in the ward, Cristy who was so very helpful. She saved us from a buzz cut! On the bright side, she looks a little like Haily Mills in Parent Trap.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Helena said...

Oh no!

I expect Kate will do that at some point. Alas.

Jana said...

Bronwyn,
I'm not sure if you remember me. I lived in your Tacoma ward ages ago (6+ years ago). Thomas was our home teacher. I saw your blog on Kristen Dunnell's and clicked to see how you and your family are doing. I can't believe you have 6 beautiful kids! And you look just as young and pretty as you did 6 years ago! It was fun for me to scroll through your pictures and read your blog. This post made me laugh out loud! I LOVE the bang cut. Seriously, you are a great writer with one good attitude about kid haircuts. Hope you are enjoying Port Orchard (beautiful!). We are in Logan, UT, now with our 4 kiddos.
- Jana Brough
janabrough@yahoo.com