Saturday, August 16, 2008

Marley's New Haircut

Here's my beautiful girl! We got a gift certificate for a free haircut at the UP Festival a couple weeks ago and Marley decided that she wanted new look. I think she is such a cool girl. She made the appointment herself, went right in and told the lady what she wanted, chatted her up the whole time, and gave her the tip all on her own. My girl is growing up!

Marley has also started her very own blog. You should check it out at www.upsidedownandrightsideup.blogspot.com I know you will find it well worth the visit.

It's hard to believe my little girl is ten. It is a joy to watch my children learn and grow. I am often amazed at all they are capable of. I am proud to be the mother of each one. They have taught me so much about the purpose of life and what makes us truly happy. Mothering is ever a struggle and endless hard work but there is no doubt that it is the most rewarding of all endeavors.
Thank you Marley Mae for being the sweet, hard working girl you are. I love how gentle, kind, and patient you are. I am thankful for how very much you help me every day and your genuine concern for my happiness. I love you. You're awesome!

4 comments:

Helena said...

It looks great! It does make her look older.

Kjrsten said...

oh my gosh, so grown up... dare I say, she looks like a tween! YW soon?

Marley Mae said...

Mom you are inbarising me.

mycattripoli said...

oh my movie star marley! lets get together this weekend to film- i'll come over...