Friday, July 11, 2008

Guess What!

It's official! Best Loved Baby will now have two locations and neither one is in my living room!

We just got the keys to our new Tacoma store. A whopping 1,200 sq feet of retail space. It's in the same building as the 12th Street Diner right across the street from Mandolin Cafe. It's in need of a little TLC but we're so excited. It's so close to my house and I get my living room back. Woohoo!
Our second store will be in Port Orchard. There is a new birthing center, Poplar Heights opening up this summer. We will have a small store in the birthing inn.

Needless to say I am a little more than overwhelmed. But I'm sure everything will work out,it has so far.

Pictures will be forthcoming. Hopefully I'll remember to take pictures of the remodeling progress.

4 comments:

Laura Call said...

Congratulations, Bronwyn!! That is really exciting news. I'm very happy for you guys!

Helena said...

Wow! That'll be great to get your living room back. :) Good luck!

Jesse said...

Very Good!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I have a friend who's birthing center just opened a couple months ago in Port Orchard- is this Jenni's place?? I'd love to come check it out and tell my friends too! How exciting :)